Hi there! If you are reading this you are most likely a Facebook friend, Twitter friend, my mom, or have some kind of way of finding me without me knowing. So, welcome! I did something crazy (well, crazy for me): I started a blog!
My life is a crazy whirlwind of chlorine, homework, friends, family, etc., and I have zero time to actually start a blog, but I’ve wanted to start one for a while. I love the idea of being able to inspire others through some of the little things in life I like to do. I take so much away from the blogs I follow and the blogs I find via Pinterest, so maybe I can do the same one day.
What you’ll find here:
- Recipes: I come from a big family on both sides who loooooooooove to cook and eat. And some of our recipes are dang good!
- DIY: I am the farthest thing on the face of the planet from an artist. I like to draw and paint and sketch, but my real-life pieces don’t look realistic. I would say instead of an artist, I’m artsy. So, I started Pinterest back when I was 12-ish, and found DIYs! I have a blast doing them.
- Confessions: This is where I’ll post all about my weirdo things I’ve done, all of my deepest darkest secrets, my “ah-ha!” moments, and anything you can think of that has to do with my life. (Fair warning: if you know me, you know I have a deep love for lists. There will be many a list here.)
- Journaling: For as long as I can remember I have kept a journal. Then I found out there is a whole journaling community! Whaaatt?!?!?! I have totally changed how I journal, and I’ve always been secretive about it. But I want to start sharing some of what I love to do, and hopefully inspire others to try it, because of all the benefits I’ve found in my paper pages.
- Faith: I can’t do anything without my savior, not even a blog. You’ll see little traces of Jesus throughout my blog, but this spot is reserved specifically for Him.
Maybe this is going to be a total flop. Maybe I’ll post once a month and then be done. Maybe nobody will come visit and I’ll just be here posting and only my mom and sister reads it. But why not try?